District Sales Manager (Bovine) – East (Québec & Maritimes)
The District Sales Manager is responsible for the sales strategy, leadership and performance of the assigned sales force in the defined region in terms of sales, field force optimization, implementation of marketing tactics, overseeing key account management where assigned and BICL policy, human resource and compliance policy management as it pertains to the assigned sales team.
The District Sales Manager will:
Develop and implement the sales strategy for the assigned district, to exceed sales targets, while supporting and aligning with the national sales and marketing strategy.
· Develop quantitative and qualitative objective setting at the field force level.
· Implement and monitor marketing tactics in the field and report on their progress.
· Develop the business, build relationships with customers, including key accounts where assigned.
· Recruit, lead, direct, train and coach top sales talent and actively monitor their progress and performance.
· Promote and coach on the effective, timely use of CRM with direct reports.
· Engage in cross-functional activities to promote alignment with diverse team members.
· Ensure sales force compliance obligations are met.
University degree in Marketing, Economics, Business Administration, Agriculture or equivalent.
· Bilingual (English/French)
Minimum 5 years industry sales experience with superior industry and product knowledge.
Minimum 3 years Product/Brand Management experience.
Ability to travel within the territory (>25%) and nationally when required, including overnight stays.
Demonstrated high level of agility in a rapidly changing environment.
Business acumen and intrapreneurship.
Strong leadership and communication skills.
Experience in field force optimization, deployment and CRM systems.
Strong working knowledge of computer programs.
Strong analytical skills.
Strong understanding of process and program development.
The successful candidate should reside in the assigned geographical area.
Boehringer Ingelheim is one of the world’s 20 leading Pharmaceutical companies. Headquartered in Ingelheim, Germany, Boehringer Ingelheim operates globally with 145 affiliates and a total of 47,500 employees. The focus of the family-owned company, founded in 1885, is researching, developing, manufacturing and marketing new medications of high therapeutic value for human and veterinary medicine.
For more information about our company, visit www.boehringer-ingelheim.com
For complete details about this career opportunity and to apply, visit:
Enter “Canada” in the Location field to narrow your search
Create an Account as a New User to apply on-line, create job alerts, and more.