Key Account Manager (Bovine)
The Key Account Manager is responsible for the leadership and performance of assigned Key Account customers in terms of sales targets, developing sales strategies, long term strategic partnership and relationship management of Key Accounts with other business units nationally and internationally, implementation of marketing plan, ROI of marketing programs with assigned accounts and implementation of BICL policies.
The Key Account Manager will:
- Develop and implement Sales Strategy in support of key account business plans and the national marketing strategy including; quantitative and qualitative objective setting, account KPI monitoring and reporting
- Develop business, builds relationships, and execute sales priorities so that net sales and market share objectives are met or exceeded.
- Implement and monitor of marketing tactics. Provide feedback, including qualitative and quantitative reports, to Brand Managers, District Sales Manager and BUD on such tactics.
- Engage in cross-functional activities to promote alignment and to increase individual and team productivity and performance. Cultivates teamwork by facilitating cross-country, cross-species communications and projects
- Ask for, and where appropriate act on customer feedback on working relationship with Boehringer Ingelheim Animal Health
- Ensure continued development of AAI (agility, accountability, and intrapreneurship) skills at the account level.
- Complete all sales and administrative responsibilities as directed by management.
- Routine, timely, proper (high quality input) use of CRM
- Performs all BI business in accordance with all regulations and BICL compliance guidelines and procedures. When violations are noted/observed they are to be immediately reported to management. Demonstrates high ethical and professional standards with all business contracts in order to maintain BICL’s excellent reputation within the industry.
University degree with a focus on Marketing, Economics, Business Administration, Agriculture, or equivalent
A minimum of 5 years of Industry sales experience with superior industry and product knowledge.
Demonstrated high level of agility in a rapidly changing environment
Business acumen and intrapreneurship
Strong working knowledge of computer programs
Strong analytical skills
Strong leadership and communication skills
Strong understanding of process and program development
Bilingual (French/English) would be an asset.
Ability to travel (including overnight stays)
Should reside in assigned geographic area
Boehringer Ingelheim is one of the world’s 20 leading Pharmaceutical companies. Headquartered in Ingelheim, Germany, Boehringer Ingelheim operates globally with 145 affiliates and a total of 47,500 employees. The focus of the family-owned company, founded in 1885, is researching, developing, manufacturing and marketing new medications of high therapeutic value for human and veterinary medicine.
For more information about our company, visit www.boehringer-ingelheim.com
For complete details about this career opportunity and to apply, visit:
Enter “Canada” in the Location field to narrow your search
Create an Account as a New User to apply on-line, create job alerts, and more.