Junior Regulatory Affairs Coordinator
Posting Date: February 11, 2019
Closing Date: March 15, 2019
HealthforAnimals is the global non-profit association that represents the global animal health sector -manufacturers of veterinary vaccines, pharmaceuticals and other animal health products. HealthforAnimals represents the 10 largest global companies directly and another 200+ smaller companies on all continents though its 28-member associations. Animal health companies provide value by protecting animals and humans from diseases, keeping pets and food-producing animals healthy and providing public health benefits, like safer and more secure food, more efficient production, improved sustainability and prevention of zoonotic diseases. www.healthforanimals.org
HealthforAnimals is looking for a junior regulatory affairs coordinator. The selected candidate will join an established global trade association, based in Brussels, but operating globally. The candidate will report to the HealthforAnimals Technical Director and will:
- Coordinate a new 3-year veterinary training project across Africa with other partners;
- Work closely with global industry experts to advance global regulatory issues.
The successful candidate should:
- Have a degree in the natural sciences (biology, veterinary or similar);
- Have excellent project management and inter-personal skills;
- Preferably have an interest in agricultural development issues;
- Be willing and able to undertake inter-continental travel;
- Speak/write fluent English (native language or equivalent) (other languages are a plus).
We are looking for someone with up to 2 years of experience, preferably in regulatory affairs, animal disease research, animal health or physiology, or comparable. Salary commensurate experience. All applications will be dealt with confidentially.
To apply, please send a short CV with a 1-page letter of motivation to Carel du Marchie Sarvaas, Executive Director, HealthforAnimals, email@example.com by end of 15 March 2019 latest.